Every pet has different needs, therefore, prices may vary according to health and skin and/or behavior needs at the time of service. When we arrive for your initial service, we work out a
comprehensive and/or corrective plan for your pet's needs. Many of our clients have busy schedules, are seniors or home-bound, and they understand that mobile grooming is an elite service.
Our prices will be higher than the prices found at your local vet office or salon, but our satisfied customers know.....
IT'S WORTH IT!
Advantages of Mobile Grooming:
- Stress free environment. No longer worry about your pet's separation anxiety; Your pet stays home. You are always welcome to remain with your pet
during the entire groom if you desire to.
- Standing appointment. Your pet will be well groomed on a regular basis by participating in our Preferred Client's Program.
- One-one-one personal service for you and your pet. Get the personal attention you and your pet deserve.
- One to two hour service at your home. You do not have to waste your day with 2-4 trips to the salon.
- Fluff drying for lasting beauty - NO CAGE DRYING. Your pet receives healthy treatment with a premium on their safety.
- If you have an older or disabled pet. Your pet is at home. No trip.
- Hand scissoring and groomed to AKC breed standards. Quality is the priority not quantity.
- Clean, sanitary professional environment. Keep your pet safe and healthy. Feel free to inspect our state of the art mobile unit.
- Jetted hydro massage. Your pet will be pampered in luxury.
- Eliminates exposure to other animals and their diseases and parasites. Your pet will remain in good health.
- Eliminates car transportation.
- AM & PM appointments at your home or office. Service is accommodating to your schedule.
- Serving the Port St. Lucie, FL, Ft. Pierce, FL, Palm City, FL, Jensen Beach, FL, and parts of Stuart, FL.